geosynthetics clay liner
Geosynthetic Clay Liner is one geotextile and bentonite composites (typically sodium bentonite sandwiched between two layers of non woven & woven geotextile) engineered for a variety of environmental containment applications. Our high quality Geosynthetic Clay Liner has the characteristics of self-sealing, easy installation, better hydraulic performance and resistance to varying weather conditions.
The Geosynthetic Clay Layer is mainly used in the following areas:
1. Municipal project: underground construction of subway, building and waterproofing of roof water tank.
2. Environmental sanitation: solid waste landfill, sewage treatment, industrial waste disposal.
3. Water conservancy: waterproofing, leakage block and reinforcement of reservoirs and dams
4. Artificial lake, golf course and fish pond waterproofing.
5. Petrochemical and mineral industrial waterproofing.
The company has strong technical force, advanced design methods, sophisticated processing equipment and complete testing equipment